Holy moly, can you believe that we are just weeks away from 2020?! It has been one amazing year at The Brownstone and I wanted to touch base before January to review 2019 and let you in on some exciting updates!
Photo by: Hannah Kraus Photography
2019 Year in Review : Venue tours happen early in the planning process so if you have not been to The Brownstone in a hot minute, I want to share some of the amazing updates we made throughout the 2019 season –
- Early in the 2019 season, we invested in paving the entire Brownstone parking lot…see ya later gravel!
- During the spring, we added some additional landscaping to our north lawn and added a custom bridge that makes for the perfect picture location!
- If you are interested in a few bubbles or to crack a top or two before walking down the aisle, we added a Bubbly Mimosa Bar & Buckets of Beer to our alcoholic beverage options.
- Behind the scenes, our team has been working on automating some of our systems and processes to make your interactions with The Brownstone as seamless as possible.
New for 2020! : We will never stop striving for excellence at The Brownstone which means we are continuously adding value and options to enhance our guest experience. We are excited to share a few new offerings –
- Introducing the VIP Morning experience! This new addition will include (2) bubbly mimosa bars with champagne flutes, decadent garnishes, (2) buckets of beer and a beautiful breakfast spread created by Amazing Grace.
- We are continuing to add to our rental options including new arbors, backdrops and chargers.
- We know that we are blessed to be a part of the Topeka community and want to offer additional community events! A few include our New Year’s Party, Daddy Daughter Dance and a 90’s party!
- We are also thrilled to let you in on our newest secret…the Milestone Market! Read more about this exciting addition below.
Phew! There are a lot of exciting things happening inside the walls of this 1920s dairy barn. We could not do this without you! Please never hesitate to reach out to our office with questions or if you just want to chat all things wedding & events. It is our love language :)!