We are looking forward to sharing the roles of the Venue Coordinator.
A venue coordinator will coordinate your 1 hour rehearsal to be held the Thursday prior to your event. You must meet your assigned coordinator at least 3 weeks prior to your wedding and they will go over an extensive list of details regarding your wedding and/or reception. Please bring the names and contact information for all independent vendors to this meeting. Also, please be prepared to provide current credit card information for our file for damages or overages the day of the prevent meeting. On the day of your event, our coordinator will arrive at The Brownstone one and a half hour prior to your wedding and will be available to you at that time.
The event coordinator responsibilities include:
● Representing The Brownstone for questions that arise for both the Client and Vendors.
● Supervising setup and teardown of tables, chairs, lighting, sound and other equipment.
● Coordinating wedding rehearsal, ceremony walk out and is available throughout the reception for vendor and client questions.
● Ensuring cleanup checklist is followed.
● Vacating and securing the facility.
Check out our venue coordinators at The Brownstone – Meet the team
Please contact us with any questions at 785-235-0057 or by email at 785-235-0057.
Photo Credit: Hound and Honey Photo
Rentals: Supply Events
Floral: Heart and Soul Floral